United Teachers of Dade
District Information & Forms
Cumulative Folders Issue
After several conversations with management, we have agreed on the following as it relates to cums for this school year:
- Teachers are only responsible for including in cums what is academic/instructional in nature.
- Issues unrelated to academics are clerical in nature and are not the responsibility of the teacher to input into individual cums. Examples include height and weight, vision testing, etc.
- Teachers should also not be asked to place documents in the cum in any particular order, or any other function that is not a part of their job description.
- Paraprofessionals can be asked to input data/information into cums as long as it does not exceed the 20% of their time allowed by contract.
- Should there be particular issues at your school that cannot be resolved with your administrator and union building steward, please contact your Organizer for immediate resolution.